Personal Injury Attorney
Intro: Booth has been with Wettermark Keith since 2018 and serves our clients as a personal injury attorney. He has extensive experience in general personal injury matters, including automobile accidents and premise liability cases, products liability, and bad faith/fraud actions.
Background: Before working at Wettermark Keith, Booth received his BA from Washington & Lee University. His learning didn’t stop there; he went on to receive his JD from Loyola University of New Orleans School of Law. He also worked as a plaintiff’s attorney before launching his career as a personal injury attorney at Wettermark Keith.
Booth’s “Why”: Having spent his entire legal career representing individuals who have been harmed and hurt by the actions of others, Booth knows what it takes to get results for his clients. As he puts it, his goal is “to help those who need help the most.”
- Alabama State Bar
- Louisiana State Bar
- US District Northern of Alabama
- Middle Districts of Alabama
- US District Eastern of Louisiana
- Middle Districts of Louisiana
- US Court of Federal Claims
- United States Supreme Court
- Alabama Bar Association
- Louisiana Bar Association
- Birmingham Bar Association
- “Venue Selection in Multi-District Litigation,” Alabama Association for Justice Journal, Vol. 14, Spring, 2011
Just For Fun: When he’s away from the office, Booth enjoys playing golf, guitar, and watching movies!
you won’t pay us anything until we’ve won your case
Free Consultation Required
"*" indicates required fields