Personal Injury Attorney
Intro: Mark English has served our clients as a personal injury attorney since 2021. His practice has been primarily focused on motor vehicle crashes and premises liability claims.
Background: Mark is a native of Birmingham, Alabama. He graduated from the University of Alabama with a Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice in May 2013. He attended Cumberland School of Law at Samford University, receiving his Juris Doctorate in 2015. While a student at Cumberland School of Law, he served as the treasurer for the Student Bar Association.
Mark’s “Why”: Mark enjoys having the opportunity to help people who have nowhere to turn when the wrongdoing of another has impacted their lives.
- Alabama State Bar
- Supreme Court of Alabama
- Federal District Court for the Northern District of Alabama
- Federal District Court for the Middle District of Alabama
- Federal District Court for the Southern District of Alabama
- Alabama Association for Justice
- American Association for Justice
- National Trial Lawyers
- Birmingham Bar Association
Honors and Awards:
- National Trial Lawyers Top 40 Under 40 (2021)
- American Journal of Trial Advocacy Volume 38:3
Just For Fun: Mark is an avid Alabama football fan; he also loves to cook, hunt and fish!
you won’t pay us anything until we’ve won your case
Free Consultation Required