Personal Injury Attorney
Intro: Richard handles cases related to Defective Medical Devices, Defective Drugs, Defective Products, Nursing Home Neglect, and Medical Malpractice. He has extensive experience representing his clients against some of the largest pharmaceutical and medical device companies in the country.
Background: Richard grew up in Columbus, Georgia. He has a Bachelor of Science degree from the University of Alabama at Birmingham and in 2006 obtained his Juris Doctorate from Cumberland School of Law at Samford University in Birmingham, Alabama.
Richard’s “Why”: Richard enjoys helping people. He states, “ Often, people call us looking for answers. So many times I hear clients say, ‘I am not the type of person to sue anyone.’ But, injuries, circumstances, and questions drive them to seek legal counsel. In our profession, we are blessed with the opportunity to hear out our clients and seek a positive resolution.”
- Alabama State Bar
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Alabama
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Alabama
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Alabama
- Birmingham Bar Association
- Alabama Association for Justice
Honors and Awards:
- Super Lawyers Mid-South Rising Stars 2023
- Super Lawyers Mid-South Rising Stars 2022
- Super Lawyers Mid-South Rising Stars 2021
Just For Fun: Richard is married with four kids. His hobbies include rooting for the Atlanta Braves, Atlanta Falcons, Auburn Tigers, Birmingham Legion, and UAB Blazers. He also enjoys reading a wide range of books, including fiction, biographies of presidents, and world history. He is also a member of Dawson Memorial Baptist Church, where he serves as a Lifegroup Leader.