YOU HAVE QUESTIONS
we have answers
- Does the law firm have a thorough knowledge of the trucking industry, insurance companies and regulations?
- Does the law firm have a proven track record of success with similar semi-truck accidents?
- Will the law firm support you during the discovery and investigation phase?
- Does the law firm have a track record of excellence?
4,000 people are killed each year in truck accidents in the US and 130,000 are injured. Each year nearly 4% of trucks that are involved in fatal collisions are carrying hazardous cargo.
Here are some factors that can determine if you have a truck accident claim:
- The truck accident caused death or serious injuries
- The accident was due to truck driver negligence
- The driver was operating the vehicle dangerously
Call our team today to find out in just 5 minutes if you have a case! It's completely free to call - no strings attached.
Don’t Fight this Alone – Call Now!
if we don't win, you pay nothing
At Wettermark Keith, we believe in taking cases personally. Our purpose is to practice with care and compassion - to tell our clients’ stories and make their voices heard.
We do this by building strong relationships based on constant communication and an unwavering dedication to truth and trust.