IT'S MORE TO US, IT'S PERSONAL
Workplace Injury LAWYERs IN FLORIDA PANHANDLE
No one clocks in expecting to suffer a serious, life-changing injury at work that day. If you’re searching for a workplace injury lawyer in the Florida Panhandle, however, it means this most likely happened to you. You or a loved one might have sustained a significant injury while on the job in Pensacola, Tallahassee or Panama City. If so, don’t wait to contact Wettermark Keith for a free legal consultation. We can review your work accident case for free and explain your legal options. Call (205) 933-9500 today.
Why Choose Our Work Injury Lawyers?
- We know personal injury law isn’t just about large settlements against major corporations and businesses. We don’t limit ourselves to big cases only. We also represent clients during several thousand smaller injury claims each year.
- We have built a positive reputation in the industry through years of hard work, dedication, and real results. Our law firm has been named one of the top in the country thanks to the numerous awards and accolades our attorneys have won.
- We recognize the financial struggles that come with a workplace accident and injury, so we operate on a contingency fee basis. We don’t charge any upfront costs and we advance all legal fees. You will only pay us if we win your case, guaranteed.
When to Call a Personal Injury Attorney
Don’t accept a workers’ compensation settlement in Florida after a bad work-related accident without first discussing your options with an attorney. Workers’ comp might be an easy way to recover, but it could shortchange you for your losses. A personal injury suit against a negligent party, on the other hand, could lead to the full reimbursement of all your past and future losses. A workplace injury is always worth a discussion with a lawyer before you make a decision. That way you know for sure you’re making the right choice in accepting a settlement.
Your Rights Under Florida Law
Every year, thousands of workers in Florida end up in emergency rooms with occupational injuries and illnesses. If you’re one of them, you have two main recovery options: a workers’ compensation settlement or a personal injury claim. Workers’ comp could reimburse you for two-thirds of your lost wages, plus your medical expenses and any wrongful death damages. An injury claim, on the other hand, could pay you for 100% of your lost wages, disability costs, property damages, legal fees, and pain and suffering. The difference between the two is that you will have to prove negligence to win an injury claim, while this isn’t a requirement for workers’ compensation.
Common Accidents and Injuries at Work in Florida
At Wettermark Keith, we stand by workers in the Florida Panhandle. We understand the most common risks they face and the injuries that most often arise from work-related accidents. We’re here to provide counsel, support, and advocacy after any type of work-related accident, in any industry.
- Construction site accidents
- Transportation accidents
- Falls (from heights and flat surfaces)
- Repetitive motion injuries and strains
- Cuts and lacerations
- Eye or ear injuries
- Broken bones
- Exposure to toxins
- Fires and explosions
- Struck-by falling objects
- Electric shock and electrocution
- Stuck in or between equipment
- Criminal assaults and acts of violence
Our lawyers have a combined over 50 years of experience helping injured workers throughout Florida, Tennessee, and Alabama. In that time, we’ve collected more than $800 million in successful settlements and verdicts for hundreds of clients. Our attorneys know how to negotiate and litigate work injury claims in the Florida Panhandle, regardless of the specific injuries involved.
Learn More Today - Contact Wettermark Keith in the Florida Panhandle
Discuss your unique case, workplace injuries and rights as an injured worker with an experienced attorney at no cost or obligation today. Schedule a meeting with Wettermark Keith in Panama City, Pensacola or Tallahassee. We’ll listen to your story and give you our best legal advice about how we believe you should proceed. Contact us today for more information.