Dothan Personal Injury Lawyer
You’re searching for a Dothan personal injury lawyer for a reason—something bad happened to you or someone you love. Luckily, you’re on the right track. Hope is available in the form of an experienced attorney who can take your case and help you go up against an at-fault party for restitution. Whether you believe you can seek compensation from a driver, employer, product manufacturer, or another party in Houston County, please contact Wettermark Keith for a free legal consultation. We care about injured victims in Dothan and can answer your questions.
Why Choose Wettermark Keith?
- Our law firm is unique in that we have the resources of a large, corporate-style firm but provide the boutique-style personal client care of a smaller firm.
- Our lawyers know personal injury representation isn’t just about large settlements against major corporations. We also take several thousand small claims per year.
- Our attorneys have more than 50 years of combined personal injury experience, along with a proven track record with multiple seven-figure results.
- Our Dothan, Alabama personal injury lawyers accept clients on a contingency fee basis, with no attorney’s fees charged until we win.
How Can a Lawyer Help?
Hiring a personal injury law firm to help with your case can resolve complicated issues you might not want to deal with on your own. Your lawyer can identify the defendant for you, for example, and help you fill out the initial claims paperwork in Alabama. A lawyer can also help you get your life back in other ways, such as connecting you to the right injury specialists in Dothan. Hiring a lawyer could make it easier to recover financially, physically, and emotionally after a bad accident.
Do You Have Grounds for a Personal Injury Claim?
At Wettermark Keith, we know how overwhelming it can be to think about legal action while you’re also dealing with serious personal injuries. Yet prompt action might be necessary for financial compensation. When you call our law offices, we can assess your case for you. We’ll search for a few elements that are necessary for most personal injury suits in Alabama. These can be, and aren’t limited to:
- Someone owed you a duty of care.
- Someone violated this duty of care.
- You have compensable damages or losses.
- The other person’s breach of duty caused your damages.
A violation of the duty of care could refer to many different acts of negligence or recklessness. Our lawyers can assess your specific personal injury case for signs of a violation of care, such as a doctor who didn’t properly diagnose your medical condition or a property owner who ignored a slip and fall hazard. Then, we can help you file your claim, so you don’t have to worry about the legal side of things.
Types of Personal Injury Claims We Handle in Dothan
The best personal injury lawyer for your case will be someone with hands-on experience in your practice area. Personal injury law is an umbrella phrase that can cover many different individual types of accidents. Wettermark Keith’s lawyers have experience handling a variety of case types, including:
- Car accidents
- Truck accidents
- Uber/Lyft accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Bicycle/pedestrian accidents
- Premises liability
- Product liability
- Medical malpractice
- Nursing home abuse
- Workplace accidents
- Wrongful death
No matter how your recent injuries occurred, speak with our attorneys about a possible lawsuit. We are a name Dothan residents trust, backed by decades of superb client care and positive case results.
Contact Our Dothan Personal Injury Attorneys Today
After any type of accident or incident in Dothan that injures you, please don’t wait to contact our attorneys at Wettermark Keith to arrange a free meeting. We may be able to positively impact your life when you need help the most. Discuss your case in detail with our lawyers during a free and confidential meeting. Schedule yours over the phone today at (205) 933-9500.