Intro: Joley joined our firm in 2022 and serves our clients as a personal injury attorney. She began her career as a Law Clerk at Beasley Allen Law Firm in the Fraud Division. She later accepted a position as a Law Clerk at Vickers and White Law Firm in the Criminal Law division. Her most recent position was at Johnstone Carroll Law Firm, Personal Injury. Here, she served as an Associate Attorney. She is excited to continue her career now as a part of the Wettermark Keith family!
Background: Joley graduated from Troy University with a Bachelor of Science in Political Science and a Minor in Communications. She then went on to obtain her Juris Doctorate Degree from Faulkner University Thomas Goode Jones School of Law. During her time in school, she was highly involved and received multiple awards for her research.
Joley's “Why”: Joley understands that during hard times, clients need someone to take the weight off of their shoulders. When a client's life is turned upside down, she will help get it back on track and provide peace of mind. Her favorite aspect of this job is building relationships with her clients. She understands that being a great attorney is much more than knowing how to negotiate or get a verdict for a client. Throughout the process, her clients need to know that she is taking care of them. The clients need to know that they can trust Joley to do what is right. She believes the most rewarding thing about practicing law is helping her clients get what they deserve.
- Alabama State Bar
- Admitted to practice in the Northern District of Alabama - Federal Court
- Member of the Birmingham Bar Association
Honors & Awards:
- Law School Honors and Awards:
- Best Paper Award: Legal Research and Writing
- Best Paper Award: Family Law
- Finalist in 1L Moot Court Competition
- Selected to serve as the Student Representative on the Student Life Committee
- Advocate for the All Star Trial Competition Team - Semi - Finalist
- Advocate for the American Association for Justice Trial Competition Team - Finalist
- Advocate for the Greg Allen Trial Competition - Semi - Finalist
Just For Fun: Joley likes to spend her free weekends down in Florida with her family, going to the beach, and riding her horses. Joley has two fur babies, Marlee and Rocky. When she has time, she likes to binge watch the Vampire Diaries on Netflix. (She has watched the series 5 times!)
you won’t pay us anything until we’ve won your case
Free Consultation Required
"*" indicates required fields