We Have Won Over 35,000 Cases
OUR EXPERIENCED TRUCK ACCIDENT ATTORNEYS HAVE SECURED SEVERAL MILLION-DOLLAR VERDICTS FOR INJURED CLIENTS
When you’re injured because of the negligence of a semi truck driver, or 18-wheeler, receiving the compensation you deserve is far too important to leave to chance.
You need to speak with an attorney who understands the magnitude of these cases and who has the experience to properly represent you and your family.
NO FEE IF WE DON'T WIN
Don’t let the system tell you your truth is wrong. It’s not - and we’ll prove it.
YOU HAVE QUESTIONS
we have answers
- Does the law firm have a thorough knowledge of the trucking industry, insurance companies and regulations?
- Does the law firm have a proven track record of success with similar semi-truck accidents?
- Will the law firm support you during the discovery and investigation phase?
- Does the law firm have a track record of excellence?
4,000 people are killed each year in truck accidents in the US and 130,000 are injured. Each year nearly 4% of trucks that are involved in fatal collisions are carrying hazardous cargo.
Here are some factors that can determine if you have a truck accident claim:
- The truck accident caused death or serious injuries
- The accident was due to truck driver negligence
- The driver was operating the vehicle dangerously
Call our team today to find out in just 5 minutes if you have a case! It's completely free to call - no strings attached.
Don’t Fight this Alone – Call Now!
if we don't win, you pay nothing
At Wettermark Keith, we believe in taking cases personally. Our purpose is to practice with care and compassion - to tell our clients’ stories and make their voices heard.
We do this by building strong relationships based on constant communication and an unwavering dedication to truth and trust.